Just joined

Hi Olly , welcome to the club, I changed the region for you on the membermojo as per your email . Don't forget you are a national member and are welcome to any region meets. New member sew on badge , membership card be with you end of March and the next quin as well due out early April.

Hi Olly, a very warm welcome from wyvern region 25 ,which covers the counties of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, I'm the regional rep for r.25, we have a regional meeting this Sunday ,10th March, 13.00 at The Hunters Inn at Buckbury near Longdon,Gloucestershire ,GL20 6AR.

Hi Olly, a very warm welcome from wyvern region 25 ,which covers the counties of Herefordshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire, I'm the regional rep for r.25, we have a regional meeting this Sunday ,10th March, 13.00 at The Hunters Inn at Buckbury near Longdon,Gloucestershire ,GL20 6AR.
Unfortunately I can’t make the meet this Sunday due to Mother’s Day commitments but I’ll definitely be at the next one!

No problem, Olly , I think a few members will be in the same boat, we have a quite a few members from the Cheltenham area so you'll receive a very warm welcome from us all when you can make a regional meet 😀

No problem, Olly , I think a few members will be in the same boat, we have a quite a few members from the Cheltenham area so you'll receive a very warm welcome from us all when you can make a regional meet 😀
Thank you again for the welcome and I’ll keep an eye out for details of the next R25 meet.

Thank you again for the welcome and I’ll keep an eye out for details of the next R25 meet.
Have you received the HDRCGB magazine, The Harleyquin yet, if you are a member, all the relevant information is available there plus a regional R.25 report of past events and future events r25 members are likely to attend .R.25 has a Facebook page also if you do Facebook, which is very useful 👍

Have you received the HDRCGB magazine, The Harleyquin yet, if you are a member, all the relevant information is available there plus a regional R.25 report of past events and future events r25 members are likely to attend .R.25 has a Facebook page also if you do Facebook, which is very useful 👍

Not yet, but I do have Facebook! What’s the name of the page? I’ll make sure I’m following.

Hi Olly, sorry for the late response, working on lads motorcycle, then afternoon of rugby, then out to see a band last night, the Facebook page is HDRCGB region 25, we have roughly 177 members, send request to join, most upto date information is available on there.

Back