Lakes region Spring rideout Sunday23 April

hippy

Honorary Life Member
Spring rideout to Slaidburn B6478[Trough of Bowland],meet up at the "Hark to Bounty" pub at 1pm for a chat and something to eat,other regions make your own arrangements for route ,see you all there:D :D

Re: Lakes region Spring rideout Sunday23 April

Just a reminder ,dont forget next weekends rideout all you boys and girls

Thanks to all who turned up for our spring ride out excellent choice from hippy yet again. The Trough of Bowland is a hidden gem, great at this time of year but does get busy with cages and sheep in summer. If yuo didn't make the ride out try it for youself you won't regret it. Good to see you all after a crap riding winter and know this will be the first of many and hello to the new faces(more lambs to the slaughter:D ). Ride free one and all:) :)

yep i agree carl one hell of a road and views are stunning,
next time will strap my video to the bike :D :D

nice to meet you, sorry we didnt head off with you lot from cafe grub had charging props on his glide so some tin foil later we where up and running :rolleyes:

see you at penrith if your there

cheers alex

Thanks for the invite
Great Pub with great food

Sorry I missed the ride-out but had to get off home to pack for work this week.

See you at Kirby Lonsdale if not before.

Cheers

Tones (Exceedingly short with glasses) :eek:

Thanks to everybody who came and glad everybody had a great time:D :D as Carl said the Trough is a hidden gem espeacially on a bank holiday.

see you all soon in a Field[its gonna be a great rally season:D :D ]

Yes a good day , enjoyed the pub food and a chat ,
hope to see you all over the summer,
I think it was a first for my wife to travel so far on the back of the sportster thats why I had to miss the ride out :(
Never mind maybe next time :)

Back