Lost Emoticons

wilkyman

Club Member
Just another techy note - I seem to have lost the ability to use the emoticons altogether, along with the ability to start a new line. Not sure if this dates back to when I got this new computer with Windows 8 and then the free upgrade to Windows 10 - it's messed up my iTunes, so it maybe has with this too!

Re: Lost Emoticons

I've moved this to the appropriate section Mike so that more tech-savvy guys will spot it.

When that happened to me its a browser compatibilty issue. Had to switch to chrome.

Very reluctant to do that as Chrome completely messed up Google Maps on my work computer!

Hi Mike

Unfortunately, if you are using Internet Explorer as your browser it is not compatible with this forum and you may be getting problems. You should move to another browser anyway as there are no security updates for IE now and it could be vulnerable.

Hi MikeUnfortunately, if you are using Internet Explorer as your browser it is not compatible with this forum and you may be getting problems. You should move to another browser anyway as there are no security updates for IE now and it could be vulnerable.
Now I'm at work, I'm gonna try it through Chrome - cheers Tom.

Cheers Tom.
I now realise that there were several other minor issues too - they all seem to have been sorted.

Back