Low Rider S Biltwell Saddlebag supports

Justridingitout

Club Member
Hi,

I’m looking to get some Biltwell EXFIL-18 saddlebags for my Low Rider S and not sure what supports I need to get.

I’ve got a quick release sissy bar and the rear turn signals are still in the original position. I was opting for the smaller bags so that I don’t need to relocate the signals. I also still have the stock exhaust.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. I’m new to all this, it’s my first bike!

Cheers,
Olly

Can't help with those particular saddlebags but I do have adjustable throw overs that are adjustable with velcro for width as these look to be. With mine I can adjust them (pull them together) so they don't need any additional support. Might be worth trying them when you get them before ordering anything. I do have to put them over rather than under the seat though.

Thanks for replying, unfortunately I need the back seat and am hooked on the Biltwells. Just wish it was more obvious as to what bracket I need to keep them away from the wheels. I have seen people mount without them but am a bit too cautious to do that.

Try searching for softail saddlebag support bracket.

A quick search found brackets listed for other M8 softail models, but nothing specifically for the FXLRS Low Rider S. I don't know if that means you'll need a different spec mount for your bike.

Only model that might need struggle is the Fat Bob. In a review someone says it’s the low rider s fine.

IMG_7190.png

Back