MacHarry's back again

K

KevWhelan

Harry's back with us again this weekend for our Winter Party:sign0008:, as usual we will be taking him to sample the dizzy heights of Otley (or for the Emmerdale fans Otten) on Friday night. So if anybody fancies joining us and knocking the tops off of a few :toast2: we will be in the Rose and Crown about 8.45. Then to see a :band23: at the Three Horse Shoes.

Kev.

Re: MacHarry's back again

Harry's back with us again this weekend for our Winter Party:sign0008:, as usual we will be taking him to sample the dizzy heights of Otley (or for the Emmerdale fans Otten) on Friday night. So if anybody fancies joining us and knocking the tops of off a few :toast2: we will be in the Rose and Crown about 8.45. Then to see a :band23: at the Three Horse Shoes.

Kev.

Can't make Friday night chaps, though have a couple for me.....:smile:

Will see you Saturday though.........:D

I'll be there Kev wachting the :band23: and drink a couple's of :toast2: and than Sue :Sports Car 2: us home

Harry

I'll be there Kev wachting the :band23: and drink a couple's of :toast2: and than Sue :Sports Car 2: us home

Harry

Have a good night you lot.....see you all on Saturday at Thundercity then PARTY.
:party43:

MD.

Back