MALVERN HILLS 23rd -26th March 2024 incorporating THE GREAT TOMMY SLEEP OUT

devon.john

Club Member
we are now inviting and ex military that rides a bike to come as we are now
going to support THE GREAT TOMMY SLEEP OUT
this year all profits with go to the RBLI

just been told the Lower lode is reopening on 16th Feb

Watch out there's rain and snow about down Southishhhh, non in Sunderland sunny and warm here T shirt job.

Has anyone heard how Lower Load in Tewkesbury has done after the floods hit the area again???

I would like to place on record, that Ian, better know as Halal Tim, wants me to share a bedroom with him and 2 other strange men, i put up a strong resistance but had to give in.
I however will be wearing strong rubber undies.
So yes i will share, reluctantly

Got this from Martin Vermeire
I’ve spoken to Sam at the Lower Lode and everything will be ready for us on the 22nd, anyone who has booked a room there can they give Sam a call to confirm their booking.
We shall be the first customers after a long winter so let’s make it a great start to the year for all of us.
I believe Tim is organising a run out on Saturday for anyone who wants to join.
This is an open camp so anyone on Two wheels is welcome,
Except cyclists that is

Reactions: ss2
Got this from Martin Vermeire
I’ve spoken to Sam at the Lower Lode and everything will be ready for us on the 22nd, anyone who has booked a room there can they give Sam a call to confirm their booking.
We shall be the first customers after a long winter so let’s make it a great start to the year for all of us.
I believe Tim is organising a run out on Saturday for anyone who wants to join.
This is an open camp so anyone on Two wheels is welcome,
Except cyclists that is
Just so folk are aware, the tim doing the ride out isnt me. My ride out is to wetherspoons🤣

BUMP this again only a few days to go ,,

anyone thats in the area please pop in and say hello ,,, good food in the pub ,,, and they need a boost after there winter flood ,,

Back