MALVERN HILLS RALLY 2024

Martin Vermeire
just spoke to Martin
this what he came back with so it still on and are attendance will really be appreciated by Sam

I spoke to Sam on Wednesday, now that the insurance company has inspected the premises she can crack on with the clean up. Remember that the pub is set up for flooding so the clean up will be swift. The issue with the insurance is how much they will cover, the worst hit was the toilet area and the function room. I am quite sure that the pub will be open for the camp although some plastering and painting may need doing.

The bar on the 5/01/24 🙈 let’s hope they don’t throw the towel in it must be a nightmare for the owners.

58D00222-89BF-48CA-8E2B-88595F459708.jpeg

heres a up date from today 21st jan

Hi John, I’ve just got back from visiting Sam at the Lower Lode and the clean up is well under way. It looks like the insurance company is doing their best to slither out of paying for any flood damage. But the majority of furnishings were lifted above the flood line as well as appliances in the kitchen. It’s mostly a matter of drying out the walls, some plastering, rendering and painting. The pub WILL be open for the Malvern hills camp. Also Sam has asked if anyone is corgi registered who can sort out the lpg gas fire in the bar so that can help with the drying process.

so is there anyone a LGP GAS ENGINEER that might give Sam some help ,,

Back