March 2024 AGM

Bob_103

Club Member
Hi all Region 3 members, last Wednesday of March is our AGM at the Dun Cow, Bournmoor.
If anyone has points to raise that need to be attached to the AGENDA please send them to either myself or Hovver.
A copy of the agenda will be posted at a later date this month.
I would like to ask anyone who would like to help the running of the region put your name forward for the following posts please
1. Region 3 Rep
2. Assistant Rep
3. Treasurer/ secretary
Please step up and assist if you can it's not a massive job we just need fresh idea's.

Few things. Nowt major.

Clarification on the trial period RE. moving the meeting to The Dun Cow. Peoples thoughts on how it's working.
Rob's run date, and are we organising something or are the Lakes / Yorkshire planning it again.
Mid week / mid month? loosely scheduled region ride out as mentioned at last month's meeting.
The Quin - Are we staying incognito or does someone fancy compiling images etc from the R3 FB page to submit occasionally?
75th badges.
Are we still only booking strippers when Paul and Angus can't make the meetings?

That's it

Few things. Nowt major.

Clarification on the trial period RE. moving the meeting to The Dun Cow. Peoples thoughts on how it's working.
Rob's run date, and are we organising something or are the Lakes / Yorkshire planning it again.
Mid week / mid month? loosely scheduled region ride out as mentioned at last month's meeting.
The Quin - Are we staying incognito or does someone fancy compiling images etc from the R3 FB page to submit occasionally?
75th badges.
Are we still only booking strippers when Paul and Angus can't make the meetings?

That's it
Vinny in response, i will put those points on paper to be read at the AGM
I totally agree re the strippers and No Paul and Angus, as they will have their eyes closed anyhow.
But we can watch.

Hi All
Just a quick thank you to all that attended your agm. It was clear to me that the meeting was held in good spirits and with enthusiasm.
Big thanks to Hovver who has stood down after 23 years as Rep, What an achievement. Nicky for her years as treasurer again many thanks.
Lovely to see Graham getting to grips with the meeting as your new Rep. Support him as I m sure you all will.
Wishing you all the best and see you soon.
Regards Glenn

Back