Me memories playing up!

Simon_A

Club Member Honorary Life member
At the recent Coasters AGM I had returned to me by Wormy, my second copy of the Riders Club video, my original got lost in a similar manner.......untrustworthy mates:mad:
Well I can't remember who I then lent it too. I still have some recollection of the conversation but the faces have gone blurred. It's not that long ago, so someone should know......any one want to own up?:redface:

Re: Me memories playing up!

Didn't know there was a club video and I aven't got a vid player anymore SO it aint me mate

Karl

Come on 'own up' there was lots of you there:redface:

Did ya put it on the bookshelf ,lot of old people find things they lost stacked about the house:tongue::D

Come on 'own up' there was lots of you there:redface:

At a more decent hour that tis at the moment I'll send out a txt to see who has it Si ...... You'll have to keep a logbook mate :wink:

Phil.... :character0010:

ps I ain't got it ...........

No one who was at the AGM is above suspician....other than Jen of course and possibly the bar staff. I was hoping that the borrower would have surfaced by now.
The unfortunate thought now occurs to me that now the perpetrator of this heinous crime knows I have had a memory loss, they might just keep the said item thinking that they might be safe. Well the box clearly had a name and number on it so the next time it gets lent ....look out, and there is a possibly that I might have an alcohol induced flash back some time.
Come on OWN UP :frown:
Not sure it was a good idea pointing out the rarity value of this item BAZA:frown:

Not sure it was a good idea pointing out the rarity value of this item BAZA:frown:

Simon with the one you have got you can get it copied to DVD or another VHS it's quite simple mate.

TxT sent out and so far 9 negative replys ....

......... wonder if its going to be held to ransom, or maybe its gone off on its holidays and will be sending postcards from various places around the globe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Simon with the one you have got you can get it copied to DVD or another VHS it's quite simple mate.

Ya big lomax....you've missed the point. I've now lost / missplaced 2 copies. I don't have anything to copy:mad:

Ya big lomax....you've missed the point. I've now lost / missplaced 2 copies. I don't have anything to copy:mad:

Well if you can't find it I've got a copy you can borrow to copy IYSWIM :D

Cheers Rob, I might have to take you up on that. There's not too many of us about now that recognises any one in it anyway. Nice to have a copy though.
I'll give the culprit a bit longer.:eek:

Have you asked if it got left in the pub?Just a thought as i gave to you in the function room.

Thanks Karen I tried the pub quite early on in my investigations. I'll be following a lead given me suggesting 2 Tanks or Tubby as possible / potential suspects:mad:

Well if you can't find it I've got a copy you can borrow to copy IYSWIM :D __________________
newforestlogo.jpg

Rob Kelly

Simon,perhaps you should read this again :wink:

Thanks Karen I tried the pub quite early on in my investigations. I'll be following a lead given me suggesting 2 Tanks or Tubby as possible / potential suspects:mad:

As I said earlier it WASN'T ME! I didn't even know one exsisted and I don't have a video player

Back