Me memories playing up!

Re: Me memories playing up!

As I said earlier it WASN'T ME! I didn't even know one exsisted and I don't have a video player
This is getting worrying....I'd forgotten that conversation as well....sorry:eek:

Ave you searched the motor ,glove box under seats etc surprising how things move about :smile:

SORRY NOT GUILTY didnt no there was one:hypocrite::hypocrite:

Not that I would want to escalate the discussion and extend the accusations :fighting0061:
but I reckon Wormys still got it :naughty: :hypocrite:

Not that I would want to escalate the discussion and extend the accusations :fighting0061:
but I reckon Wormys still got it :naughty: :hypocrite:
Bob how could you! Are you bored? :tongue:
We have checked the car and I do remember taking it in pub at the AGM, when i gave it to Simon there was someone else asking us what it was , they said didnt know there was such a tape and i presumed simon lent it to them but not sure who it was, well at least thats what I thought i remembered but now your putting doubt in my mind Bob :frown:, If someone would please do Simon a copy I will pay for it,As I was the Borrower and maybe Bob is right:redface:I may have kept it cos it was well worth watching a second time,I am surprised Baza didnt do an ebay page showing me selling it.Sorry about this simon.:redface:

Na dont think that was my copy Baza.....didn't have a fancy cover like that, mine was an original:smile: but it did have my name and number on it:frown:
Please don't lose tooo much sleep over it Karen, I'm sure some kind person will come up with a digital copy for me......please:redface:

Bob how could you! Are you bored? :tongue:

Does it show Wormy -- Iv'e been laid up for a couple or three days and needed a bit of exitement :p

Don't worry about it Wormy, Simon blamed me as well and I wasn't even at the AGM this year :smile:
(He still blames everyone for knicking his first copy - and that's been going on for over 10 years.) :wink:

Does it show Wormy -- Iv'e been laid up for a couple or three days and needed a bit of exitement :p

Don't worry about it Wormy, Simon blamed me as well and I wasn't even at the AGM this year :smile:
(He still blames everyone for knicking his first copy - and that's been going on for over 10 years.) :wink:
You been ill then Bob?
can you get your excitment else where please[wind Mo up or something] I cant cope with 10 years of guilt,Hopefully Simon will get so confused again soon and forget it was me that borrowed it in the first place.

All these posts about a missing video - be easier to make another one. :wink:

Few bikes, grass, a tent and beer + BBC sound affects of farting, singing, puking etc:D

Sorry Karl....but if you were lucky enough to have viewed said item, you would have realised its true value. Gave Jen and me endless evenings of entertainment identifing people when they had hair:wink: and some were smaller:redface:

Back