Meeting on the 30th

RaptorMan

I was looking to get a meeting going to talk about the rally and pull together some ideas we?ve all had. I was looking at this weekend on the 30th but I?ve double booked myself :upset: the Brucefield Carvery has a tv in the meeting room we can use to plug in a USB and go over the presentation. I can finish early on a Thursday and be up the road for before dinner time. Does this sound good to anyone or does anyone have any better ideas?

I was also thinking of taking a ride to Kelso and taking some photos and maybe videos for the presentation.

Re: Meeting on the 30th

Im good for a meet up on Thursday :encouragement:

Been checking some PA hire company's and lighting too

Anybody with any band suggestions welcome.

Mums in hospital for an Op today to sort out a hernia and I?ll stay at hers tomorrow to make sure she?s alright. We?ll get something sorted soon though ���� Been looking at PA systems too and sent you an email.

I was looking to get a meeting going to talk about the rally and pull together some ideas we?ve all had. I was looking at this weekend on the 30th but I?ve double booked myself :upset: the Brucefield Carvery has a tv in the meeting room we can use to plug in a USB and go over the presentation. I can finish early on a Thursday and be up the road for before dinner time. Does this sound good to anyone or does anyone have any better ideas?

I was also thinking of taking a ride to Kelso and taking some photos and maybe videos for the presentation.
Just cstching up after 4 weeks down under. Has this meeting happened yet? Lost in timezones. Not sure which Thurs you referring to lol

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Hi Kath hope you enjoyed yer break down under so to speak :encouragement: lots of enquiries etc going on in the background re bands/ cataring / bars etc so we are moving forward on this. Catch up soon

Hi Kath,

not had the meeting ting yet but looking to put forward a draft of the presentation and pulling together ideas on Tuesdays meet.

Hope we you had a good time in Australia. See you soon.

Back