Meetings 2008

H

Harleychic

WE NO LONGER MEET AT THE DROVERS, WE'RE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE VENUE.:frown:
IF ANYONE HAS ANY IDEAS, PUT THEM ON HERE AND WE'LL TRY IT OUT!!
THERE ISN'T A MEETING ARRANGED BEFORE THE WEB PARTY IN LLANGOLLEN AT THE END OF THE MONTH.:439:
ONCE THAT'S OUT THE WAY WE'LL ALL GET TOGETHER, A FEW NEW MEMBERS HAVE SHOWN AN INTEREST IN COMING ALONG, WHICH IS NICE:)

IF YOUR NOT GOING THE PARTY,WE'LL MISS YOU, BUT DON'T WORRY YOU CAN HEAR ALL ABOUT IT ON HERE!!:DHOPE TO CATCH YOU SOON,UNTIL THEN TAKE CARE OUT THERE!!:wink:

SUSIE X

Re: Meetings 2008

See you Llangollen. We are looking forward to our curry and a few pints and Lizzies looking forward to the boogie and the drive home :169B9ADF431545348BC

Off the top of my head places to meet-
The Teldord Inn, Trevor
Ponderossa, Horseshoe Pass
Corporation Arms, Ruthin
Liverpool Arms, Conwy
Erics Cafe, Llanberis
I could go on... :60277EB7B04744289C0

Re: Meetings 2008

Hi Sue, may need to PM you nearer to the weekend. really wanted to make the party this year but cannot do the whole weekend due to dog sitting probs. can we pop over to the hand hotel on Saturday night maybe? The other thing is have you thought of asking the grumpy guy at the Fox in Oswestry about holding meetings there. he loves us Harley Riders as you and mog probably know. Not only that me and Linda might actually get to a meeting............:D

Back