Mid-Year membership

PhillSpace

Club Member
It's a good time of year for those of you thinking about taking out H-DRCGB membership (or for those who forgot to renew :redface:).

July 1st is the start date for taking out an 18 month membership of the club; nothing to worry about until the end of 2009 -our 60th anniversary year :439:

You can join on-line at .....

http://www.harley-davidson-riders.org.uk/hdrc/index.hd

or catch me for a membership form.

Phil.... :character0010:

Re: Mid-Year membership

For the hard of hearing .......

It's a good time of year for those of you thinking about taking out H-DRCGB membership (or for those who forgot to renew :redface:).

July 1st is the start date for taking out an 18 month membership of the club; nothing to worry about until the end of 2009 -our 60th anniversary year :439:

How can we find out when our membership is due for renewal ? :)

I think you deliberately ask the silliest questions - how about looking on your membership card :redface:

Thought it was my job to ask all the silly questions?:wink: JULY VERY GOOD TIME TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR JOIN AS YOU GET 18TH MONTHS! I DID AND LOVING IT,

How can we find out when our membership is due for renewal ? :)

Dave, if you have a Green membership card it runs until the end of 2008. For those signing up from now it will be a nice Orange card which will carry them through 'til the end of 2009 :smile:

Phil.... :character0010:

Dave' I smacked my own wrists for what appears a short reply.

Back