Moton Motorcycles new address/tel no?

R

Ratty

Does anyone know their new phone number ? they were in Bexhil, but moved to Hastings last year I think.

Its MOT time again, and want to go to the same place.

Thanks

Paul

Re: Moton Motorcycles new address/tel no?

Yeah, I still around! just come back from a nice ride down to the 6 bells and the long way back :) Damn Hayfever got me on the way back tho grrrr.

Thanks for the number Phil, I'll call em tommorow

See ya soon

Paul

Hi Paul, where ya been - get that MOT then there's no excuse

Does anyone know their new phone number ? they were in Bexhil, but moved to Hastings last year I think.

Its MOT time again, and want to go to the same place.

Thanks

Paul

New address for Moton Motorcycles is Chichester Road,St Leonards-on-Sea,East Sussex,TN38 9BG. Nice newly refurbished workshop,open plan so you can see what they are doing to your machine.As far as I'm concerned excellent service as always.:D

Called em today, got booked in 4:00 and passed :)

Like the new workshops and layout!, and they have plans for chairs, coffee etc. Only moved there October, so hopefully plenty going to happen this year. getting my service done shortly too (really needs it too .....).

No problems with the pipes either, so thumbs up from me!

Paul

Yo Paul, How is ya, If you want to ride out one evening give me or wormy a pm. Or its the Shoreham meet on the 29th if you can make it:smile:

Yo Paul, How is ya, If you want to ride out one evening give me or wormy a pm. Or its the Shoreham meet on the 29th if you can make it:smile:

Mr P is it 22nd or 29th April for Shoreham meet please?

Mr P is it 22nd or 29th April for Shoreham meet please?

Hi Pete. It's the 22nd April mate - that's the 4th wednesday in the month, which is our meeting date. The 29th is the 5th wednesday and is spare.

Phil.... :character0010:

Back