moving on to this now??

Re: moving on to this now??

Cracking bike. Any pics?

Good one!

That's going to be a long week though!

just bought a ulysses to replace the MT 350 , i hope i have made the right choice:eek:

john

Misfit has one of those too. Superb value for money at the moment and a cracking bike :60277EB7B04744289C0

What colour is it John ? Edinburgh HD are a good dealership, small and personal service, I bought my bike from there.

What impressed me was when I was enquiring about the bike, a German was trying to buy it, cash, but the lad told him politely that it had been sold, even though I was only putting a deposit on it and could have pulled out if I didn't like the bike, ha ha Fritz, us Tommys allways win.

Oh and I first met Wee Davie there when I went to pick it up :D

What colour is it John ? Edinburgh HD are a good dealership, small and personal service, I bought my bike from there.

What impressed me was when I was enquiring about the bike, a German was trying to buy it, cash, but the lad told him politely that it had been sold, even though I was only putting a deposit on it and could have pulled out if I didn't like the bike, ha ha Fritz, us Tommys allways win.

Oh and I first met Wee Davie there when I went to pick it up :D

hi Gary
its a black one , the salesman was Simon he told me the bike has been used by one of the directors,
as i have bought on the phone and not seen it a,a little worrying:redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

but as its a main dealer i though it should be OK
and if i have trouble i will get region two to make a visit:p:p

john

That looks very nice John.

uly1.jpg

I would keep an eye out for an 06 seat. They are flatter and there is alot more room for rearward movement with them. There are a couple on ebay at the moment. You can re colour the yellow so the whole seat is black.

Buell motorcycle seat | eBay

DSC00030.jpg

Last edited:

Nice bike and great price John, think you will enjoy sticking some miles on that:D

How you getting on with it John?

hasn't arrived yet, should be here this week as its coming from Scotland :wink::wink::wink:
should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john

Nice bikes John - I love my Uly XT its a much better bike for touring two up than my old Road King and Heritage Softail:D

I take it, it hasn't arrived yet John..?

i think it come by royal mail second class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

it should have been here on the 18th but i rang them and now it due on Monday or Tusday.

i will post when i get it???

i am going to fit Ardcases made in Oxford buy Roger Munson 2mm alloy tig welded and powder coated inc post for ?400.
john

Back