My latest investment.

Re: My latest investment.

Congrats! When are you picking it up?

That video made me feel like I was trippin

Very clean looking bike that mate,,,,mines still at the rough but running stage ,will get round to doing more sometime soon,,,,....:wink:

nice bike, i thought i was tripping too.... lol

Congrats! When are you picking it up?

That video made me feel like I was trippin
Picking up tomorrow at 4.30 its only 30 mins from where Baff lives, so he is go to try to pop over :)

love it love it love it, u lucky person u .a harley dosent have 2 b a throbbing great v twin .sometimes small is just as nice and that is bloody nice ,enjoy

Well Baff was up and rode over to meet me:tongue: Loaded the bike and paid the man. Took three and a half hours to get there and two hours to get home :eek:
Will stick a few still pics on here tomorrow:wink:

Very nice p and you keep that garden looking sweet well done ,that exhaust pipe looks like it will keep you warm !

Wormy chewing my ears off for keep buying bikes will keep me warm:D

Havta say P's got himself a good'un. Looks like it's been well restored, and used only a little since.

really nice restoration love that model and exhaust, P how are they all going in your garage yours and mine only just squeezed in, have you sold the quad?

really nice restoration love that model and exhaust, P how are they all going in your garage yours and mine only just squeezed in, have you sold the quad?
No he hasn't Baza and urgently needs to make room for his bed out there! :mad:

No not sold the quad, its in my lock up at the farm but just squeezed them all in:D

Back