New Dog

hippy

Honorary Life Member
We got ourselves a new dog today ,she's only 8 weeks old and she's dead cute:D:D:D

Re: New Dog

We'll be the judges of that Hippy :wink:

if you ain't gonna post a picture, don't expect us to um ! an aaaar ! about it :D.

my missis has a fine pair of puppies, but I don't brag about it, cos i'm not prepared to show pictorial evidence on an open forum :wink:

come on Chris .....get the camera out :439:

Well done Chris

come on Chris .....get the camera out :439:

Harry

he's too excited to tell us at the moment, lambo :D.

but i'm thinking its probably a Malumutt :wink:

Chris ain't been the same since he saw the film " Nanook of the North " :eek:.

not many people know this .....but I came up with the breed society slogan

" If you want to make a pal of a mutt, get yourself a Mal u mutt " :smile:.

Nice one hippy.....We had Mizzy our 3 legged hound put down 4th July...Easy day to remember and I had to pick her ashes up the weekend as her indoors was toooo sad to do it...So going to give it a couple of months then will be the same as you...Hope it doesn't wreck the house as puppies usually do..

Well Done!Could'nt imagine a home without a dawg in it!Honey,our 17 yr old Lab has had 3 strokes in the last month.Still mentally alert,still hates the postie,tail wagging and going to the gate when she hears a Harley come up the lane,but now doing a very good impersonation of a break-dancing rear parcel nodding dog!Sad day coming.

Nice on Hippy :D

Weve got a house full at the moment our spaniel had 9 puppies just over a couple of weeks ago :439:

Here's some pups to keep you busy while Chris remembers where he left his camera. :wink:

screencleaner03xe8.gif
screencleaner04hg3.gif
screencleaner09yj9.gif

Congratulations, Chris. It will be a great journey. I spent the first few weeks after Charlie's arrival sleeping on the kitchen floor with him until he was house-trained. It was a great way to find out the washing machine had been leaking for months and there was a primeval sludge floating under the lino....

Cheers

Mike

That's a great picture of Chris now for one of the dog??!?!:439:

Congrats Chris, see you once it's house trained! :wink:

hope it aint one o them akita,s my cousin had two ,and one day came home from work and the little darlins had been bored and busy they had ate the back of his bike:9399D3F58B324EE1B68 indicaters ,number plate mudguard,and nacked his back tyre:mad: boy !!! was he a happy chappie always give em plenty to chew on but not yer bike:439:

The official Lakes region photographer [Cliff "David Bailey"Harleyfatboy7]is coming around tues or wed evening to do the photo's,so you will all just have to wait a bit longer:tongue::D:D

ps Wurzel sorry to hear about Mizzy,you got her a few more months with the op and i'am sure she would thank you if she could ,say hello to Cathy ,we are thinking of you both

chris and karen

Yeh well done Chris, don't forget let us see what it is.

I've got an Old English Sheepdog, you know the duluxe dog, but he can't paint to save his live:D Yeh and like Mike Benis I spent the first few nights sleeping on the floor with Buzz untill I was house trained:D

Beautiful Chris - the dog's not bad either :60277EB7B04744289C0

See you Friday

Back