New East of region meetings

N

nick_dj

Hi,
As the new Anglia East Assit Rep I would like to hear from anyone who would like to Attend a regular meeting in the southeast of the Region. Foby has got the year off to a flying start with meetings at Pondersbridge, Suzi`s cafe and a coast run to Hunstanton. After the success of the Blackbear meet Foby wants `us`(those in S/E) to find somewhere like Pondersbridge Pub with camping and a none gravel car park.(we can then ride over to each others meet in the better weather)

I will organise the meetings and do all the spadework but first I need to findout where everyone lives who could attend so that a spot in the centre is chosen. Please get in touch and let me know if you would like to meet and roughly where you live. If anyone has a place in mind, let me know.

I have complained about the lack of meetings etc in the S/E - this is our opportunity to enhance our enjoyment of the Club and Bikes.
I intend to do as much as I can to support all the hard work that Foby is doing. Our biggest problem is the size of the region - lets turn it into a plus with two meetings and an active section.

Lastly, PLEASE PLEASE get in touch as we cannot do it without you.
Nick_DJ

Re: New East of region meetings

do i have to join anglia sperate or am i aito amticlally amember am goign to talgarth in april would hope to meet up with some of the anglia guys there

Devilrider if you are a member of the club you are automatically a member of Anglia because you live here but it would be nice if you could get to a regional meet to meet the other members. Now that Nick dj has taken over in the East of the region perhaps you could tell him where you would like to have the Anglia East meets so he has some feedback from our members.:wink: :D

Congrats :439: I live in Rackheath but spend most weekends and holidays periods at Cromer. Dont mind a ride but both Pondesbridge and Blackbear are to far before a ride / meet starts. Good luck mate

Hello Mate , Congrats To Ya. I Live Near Lowestoft. Cant Think Of Anywhere At The Moment But I Am Trying. ( Very Trying). All The Best With The New Position.:d

Back