spakey

Club Member
Saturday 1st April 2023 at:

Sarisbury Green Community Centre,
The Green,
Southampton,
SO31 7AA

Start time 12:00 prompt.

As previously, to be followed by a 'bring a plate' buffet, we have the use of a small kitchen and the club bar will be open for us.
Please advise reps of any items for the agenda at least 10 days before the meeting.
Remember to bring your membership card ! you will need this to get in and vote.
New Forest regional products should also be available after the meeting.

Sarisbury Green Community Centre map

Last edited:
Saturday 1th April 2023 at:

Sarisbury Green Community Centre,
The Green,
Southampton,
SO31 7AA

Start time 12:00 prompt.

As previously, to be followed by a 'bring a plate' buffet, we have the use of a small kitchen and the club bar will be open for us.
Please advise reps of any items for the agenda at least 10 days before the meeting.
Remember to bring your membership card ! you will need this to get in and vote.
New Forest regional products should also be available after the meeting.

Sarisbury Green Community Centre map
Have a great AGM

Coming up at the beginning of April :cool: If you have any agenda items please let me know by 22 March (so I can sort the agenda list).
Andy Real Ale has decided to step down as assistant rep and treasurer, thanks Andy for your dedication and support :encouragement:
So we are looking for a new assistant rep who is willing to take on the treasures job. You don't have to be an accountant, we like to keep things straight forward. Also we are looking for an additional assistant rep to help out. If you are thinking about getting involved or would like to know what's involved please give me a call or have a chat prior to the AGM, I'll be there early :encouragement:

Last edited:
Back