spakey

Club Member
Saturday 13th April 2024 at:

Sarisbury Green Community Centre,
The Green,
Southampton,
SO31 7AA

Start time 12:00 prompt.

As previously, to be followed by a 'bring a plate' buffet, we have the use of a small kitchen and the club bar will be open for us.
Please advise Reps of any items for the agenda at least 10 days before the meeting.
Remember to bring your membership card ! you will need this to get in and vote.
New Forest regional products should also be available after the meeting.

Sarisbury Green Community Centre map

To be received by the 3rd please :cool:
  • Please advise Reps of any items for the agenda at least 10 days before the meeting.

This coming Saturday, remember to bring your membership card ! you will need this to get in and vote.
New Forest regional products should also be available after the meeting, cash only please.

Thanks everyone for turning up to our AGM, about 40 odd I believe with most of them on bikes. A great meeting and good discussions on the way forward. Thanks to Feather who steps down as assistant Rep, it was a pleasure working with you and to present you with a new R19 shirt to show our appreciation. A big thank you to all the assistant Reps and Product officers for stepping forward for another year of running the New Forest Region :encouragement:
Thanks to Al Kinsay for producing and presenting me with a magnificent award for supporting Region 19, much appreciated.
Thanks to Jo for taking the minutes which will be available on request once compiled and approved.

Elected Rep. Steve Spake
Assistant Rep. Jo Clayton-Tarant
Assistant Rep. John Lucas
Assistant Rep. Richard Harris
Assistant Rep. & Treasurer. Steve Histett
Assistant Rep. Darren Thomas
Products. Bill & Judy Field

435779029_10163729295336562_7816657420025573446_n.jpg

436209722_10163729327596562_2162072955723432569_n.jpg

Sorry, is that 40 of them were odd or 40 plus..? ;)

(..by the way, the one 75th anniversary shirt reminds me of Life of Brian - "you're all individuals"...."I'm not"..)

Great turn out and stunning shield made by Al to promote and celebrate such a popular region within the club. Over the weekend I had a few beers in a backstreet pub in Paignton called the COACH HOUSE - it's well away from the sea front and tourist areas and to my pleasant surprise, stuck on the water system feeding the urinals in the gents toilets was a R19 sticker!

Haha, yes mate 😅
Visited the Coach House during the R12 xmas party weekend, you might see a few at other locations around the country 😎

Great turn out and stunning shield made by Al to promote and celebrate such a popular region within the club. Over the weekend I had a few beers in a backstreet pub in Paignton called the COACH HOUSE - it's well away from the sea front and tourist areas and to my pleasant surprise, stuck on the water system feeding the urinals in the gents toilets was a R19 sticker!
We know our place Rick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back