New Regional products Region 5

G

Glenn G

Hi All
Tonight I'm, picking up some more regional clothing. I will get it photographed and Veggie Dave will then post them on our on-line shop.Bare with us folks as Veggie has a new job and needs a bit of time. once its up and running you can order and pay via PayPal.Despatch will probably be by meet up or post until we get the go ahead to continue our monthly meetings at the Riverside.
Kev will be running products for us, so big thanks to him.
Our virtual zoom meeting was fun as usual last night and a great way to keep in touch at this time.
Take care folks

Glenn

Re: New Regional products Region 5

Hi Everyone
Further to the above, The regional shop is up and running if anyone is not on Facebook or our WhatsApp group then please send Kevin Debenham a message for the link to the Regional shop. We are grateful to Kev for stepping up to look after Regional products.
We've now got a selection of different sizes and gear for both men and ladies.
Best regards
Glenn

Hi Glenn,
The link to the Yorkshire region FB doesn't seem to work, the main HDRCGB link to merch is down (on purpose) and I can't find Kevin's name on here to PM (unless its kev1962?)
I'd like to buy at least a hoody so, if the merch shop is running in these strange times, could a link be posted in here or region5 forum.
Much appreciated,

Evening Gary
Kev's user name on here is Kevnyorks send him a pm.
Ill pm you keys mobile
cheers Glenn

Back