Newbie Saying Ayup

P

purplemidget

Hi everyone,

Ive just found this site its wicked! I love Harleys I dont have one cos I cant ride myself due to Epilepsy just a little problem but they took my license off me:(

Well im hoping to meet new friends and learn a bout Harleys then when im fit watch this space as they say hehehe.

I love the Sportster I think mainly cos as im only 5ft 2 I have half a chance of getting on it without the aid of a box to stand on and my feet touching the floor.

well enough dribble catch ya later.

PURPLEMIDGET ;)

Re: Newbie Saying Ayup

BaZa ? said:
Hey purplemidget get yourself down to Eddie Wright's H-D, Thunder City and Squires Biker Cafe and I'm sure some of our Yorkshire friends will be pleased to show you around their bikes.;)

Hi Baza,

Thanks for the welcome,

Where is this cafe?? sounds like a good place to hang out.

PURPLEMIDGET
ps how do i change the color of fonts etc:confused:

purplemidget said:
Hi Baza,

Thanks for the welcome,

Where is this cafe?? sounds like a good place to hang out.

PURPLEMIDGET
ps how do i change the color of fonts etc:confused:

click on the 3 links and you will go to their websites.

To change colour of fonts click on the
color.gif
above the box you type in.

Trial and error, click preview before posting.

ayup back purplemidget :D

Squires cafe is a great bikers cafe just off the A1 at Sherburn in Elmet.

Not just harleys but all makes of bikes go there. They do great food at a good price. Sunday morning it's packed with bikers.

We'll post on here next time we're over there

Kendo :cool:

Welcome to the site.

Kendo is right Squires is the place to go for all types of bike, greasy burgers and pints of tea.

My eldest lad (20) has Epilepsy, so I can fully sympathise with your predicament, fortunatly for him the drugs control it well, and he has now been allowed to drive.

may catch up with you at squires, look at kendos bike, if he can reach the ground, im sure you can:D

Natrasleep said:
Welcome to the site.

Kendo is right Squires is the place to go for all types of bike, greasy burgers and pints of tea.

My eldest lad (20) has Epilepsy, so I can fully sympathise with your predicament, fortunatly for him the drugs control it well, and he has now been allowed to drive.

may catch up with you at squires, look at kendos bike, if he can reach the ground, im sure you can:D

Hi natrasleep thanks for the welcome,

Im very pleased for your son being able to drive..it was great at his age being able to take off in the car ,my own independance etc,

I didnt get Epilepsy till i was 31 after chicken pox:( . my treatment dosnt control it fully and when they change it for something else it makes me ill so its the best of all evils at the moment.

Dont suppose you know of a seat belt type harness so i can ride pillion do you? id love to go on the back of my mates, i keep looking at helmets just incase ( well i can hope eh) ive seen a lovely one made by shark..its got flowers and butterflys on it nice n girlie.

So kendo is a midget as well is he (sorry kendo) :p what bike do you have kendo?.

PURPLEmidget

Would have thought that a Harley / bike with a sissy bar would be sufficient dont know about the idea of a seatbelt on a 2 seater, a trike however is a different kettle of fish.

You could try NABD HERE They deal with biking for all kinds of disability, and im sure they would be the most knowelegeable, and helpfull people.

Squires, dont mind people turning up in cars, its a public cafe, all are welcome, so if you could get there you can get your fill of biker culture there

You could try NABD HERE They deal with biking for all kinds of disability, and im sure they would be the most knowelegeable, and helpfull people.

Thanks for that link some very interesting info on there im sure theres a way around it :D

Back