scoobz

Club Member
Hi everyone. Just joined and thought i would say hello as i am near Glasgow, Region 2 was the obvious choice.
I am in East Kilbride and have had my Harley for around 3 years now. Constantly upgrading as i can't take my money with me when i pop my clogs and the wifes no gettin' it.:cool:

Re: Newbie

Hi from East Yorkshire .......... great folks in R2. Pi$$ heads, but great folks :cheerful:

Andy welcome from gods country SUNDERLAND see you at a rally in the new year, PS watch that Donzie bloke very strange

Pi$$heads!! I will fit right in then. Or is that 'fall right in'? rolleye:drinking/singing:

Hi Scoobz, yae got a sence of humour so you definately will fit in lol. We've not been up to much over the winter but hope to start getting out and about soon. If yae can, come along to the next Region 2 meeting 3rd Tuesday of the month at the following venue

[FONT=&quot]Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery Rutherford Square | Bells Quarry, Livingston EH54 9BU, Scotland
Usually meet there from 6.pm onwards very informal so hope to see yae .
PS most of us are still in hibernation but I'll be there for sure lol[/FONT]

Hi Andrew, welcome to the club from the South West, you are in a great region, fun and laughter (sore head) awaits!

Back