Newmarket: April 1st Buell and Jumbo

Re: Newmarket: April 1st Buell and Jumbo

Newmarket..mmmm isnt that just down the road from Grimsby? or is it just in Bazas road atlas?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Hiya Natrasleep

Seem to remember bumping into you on the way to Grimsby - at Black Bear - not so long ago..

See you at the rallys

Take care

Jude

Not me Jude, i think you are mixing me up with fatboybass, (im a lot slimmer, and far better looking) who bought his fatboy from there and lives in grimsby,
but baza phoned kendo last weekend saying he was at black bear and did kendo want to "nip" down and meet....Baza thought just because grimsby is in lincolnshire, and black bear isnt too far from the lincs border that it must be close.

147miles isnt really a "nip":rolleyes: :D :D

Natrasleep said:
Not me Jude, i think you are mixing me up with fatboybass, (im a lot slimmer, and far better looking) who bought his fatboy from there and lives in grimsby,
but baza phoned kendo last weekend saying he was at black bear and did kendo want to "nip" down and meet....Baza thought just because grimsby is in lincolnshire, and black bear isnt too far from the lincs border that it must be close.

147miles isnt really a "nip":rolleyes: :D

'.....but baza phoned kendo last weekend saying he was GOING TO black bear' ;)

147miles isnt really a "nip down the road"
For a southerner,

but to you lot it's a fecking weekend away with a log cabin/hotel booked.:eek: :D

BaZa said:
'.....but baza phoned kendo last weekend saying he was GOING TO black bear' ;)

147miles isnt really a "nip down the road"
For a southerner,

but to you lot it's a fecking weekend away with a log cabin/hotel booked.:eek: :D

now whoes being picky:D

thats true, the hotel is more likely than a log cabin though:rolleyes: :D

Have a great holiday mate.

BTW us two from outside the area have caused more traffic in this region than all year...LOL

Hi Jude. xx

Back