North East Rally

Just pay when you arrive and enjoy yourselves, it's a great rally and look forward to meeting you.

Providing the weather isn’t biblically bad in the days leading up to the rally, I’m planning on making my way up from the West Country.

We are looking forward go joining you this coming weekend. A decent number of Yorkies are expected.

Glen you lot are just after biggest region, well we ain't got prizes this year Hovver is to tight, lol

Many thanks to the North East Region for putting on yet another friendly rally with good food, drink and live music. (Plus a Wetherspoon's just a short walk away in Northallerton).
Tony.

We had a splendid time, especially enjoyed the ride out, very glad we had practiced on "green" lanes in Derbyshire !
See you next year.
Pete

Thanks to everyone who worked to put on the rally. Had a splendid time with old friends and got to make some new friends. Have just got back to the West Country having stopped last night in Melbourne Derbyshire and taking a leisurely run through the Cotswolds today.

It was great.
Just clearing the error codes now where the wet got in the wiring. I never knew Yorkshire had a rain forest.

Many thanks to all for a great welcome back to the rallying way after many YEARS , everyone i meet there and some older faces very friendly and every day ( wet or dry ) very enjoyable and a big thanks to Mark for leading the way up hill, down Dale plus pub and cake shop cheers all - Ro

Many thanks to you all in The North East for a smashing weekend.

Back