North East Rally

Cheers bob just wondered which would be best to eventually get to know people etc although out of action for a while now as I broke 2 toes lol do you have a group page(facebook or other) for meet ups

Like Bob said I reckon geographically you fall into the R3 area, but that said it's a national club so I'm sure you'd be welcomed to join in with the R2 South Scotland crew. Their meeting in Livingstone is actually 24 miles closer to Berwick than the R3 one in Darlington. Ride with both and you risk alcohol poisoning ;) .

Or we are starting to meet much closer to you in Chester-le-Street
Just off the A1 at the dun cow

Or we are starting to meet much closer to you in Chester-le-Street
Just off the A1 at the dun cow
Cool, Is that an additional social meeting Bob, Soz I missed the last meeting so I'm not up to speed. When do you pick up your Road King?

UCool, Is that an additional social meeting Bob, Soz I missed the last meeting so I'm not up to speed. When do you pick up your Road King?
Got it today, straight up to Morpeth then down past the harley motorhome rally, its called heart and soul.

Reactions: ss2
Got it today, straight up to Morpeth then down past the harley motorhome rally, its called heart and soul.
The lads in the bar on Friday were saying they were stuck in traffic for 25-30 mins while the ride out went past on Friday. That's about 25-30 Hoggy bikes by my reckoning :ROFLMAO:

Back