Now this is a trailer!

BaZa®

Deceased Member
cox6.jpg

Re: Now this is a trailer!

A Good one indeed but a bit long for the UK market?

baza it looks like a coffin m8..lol

pippin:D

Now this is a trailer--
--
trailer.jpg

Good one that! Got any info?
Pete

Good one that! Got any info?
Pete

I found the picture here- http://www.streetbikerider.us/index.cfm?fuseaction=main
ages ago, theres no info on the bikes on that website,- but a lot of cool pictures
When I was into scooters, there was a lambretta trailer doing ralys,- made with the two rear panels and the rear frame piece, that had a rear single wheel axel. and used a trailer hook high on the bike - this looks realy simular.- well cool!

LV There was an article in Easy riders a few years back about a Swedish guy touring the usa on a Swedish style chop with a trailer made out of the back end of a Lamberetta and it look the dogs bollocks:D :D it would of looked crap made out of a vespa :D :D

............. with a trailer made out of the back end of a Lamberetta and it look the dogs bollocks:D :D it would of looked crap made out of a vespa :D :D

Not surprising Chris you could only fit luggage in one side the fecking engine was in the other side...LOL

Oh shit how do I know that....:rolleyes:

This isn't the one but its still f**kin' cool---
pav.jpg

F**k I think I prefer my Bretta's to my Harley.

That is a Pav40 or 41 the Duch guys had them behind '45s a few years ago. If any one knows the whereabouts of one LET ME KNOW!
;) Pete

You've actually got me tempted now. They look pretty simple and I've got a pair of mint T.V. Bretta panels in the shed and a wrecked frame. I know where there's some scaffolding bar,to make the frame. So all I need now is a bender:eek: (to bend the pipe,- before you ask). then all I need is to make an axel.
Sounds easy, satin black on my bobber- cool.

You've actually got me tempted now. They look pretty simple and I've got a pair of mint T.V. Bretta panels in the shed and a wrecked frame. I know where there's some scaffolding bar,to make the frame. So all I need now is a bender:eek: (to bend the pipe,- before you ask). then all I need is to make an axel.
Sounds easy, satin black on my bobber- cool.
A TV 175 or a GT was always on my 'wants' list. Quite fancy one nowadays actually, but I think a bobber 'll come first...or a winter hack..oh bollix.:mad::D:D

A TV 175 or a GT was always on my 'wants' list. Quite fancy one nowadays actually, but I think a bobber 'll come first...or a winter hack..oh bollix.:mad::D:D

I've got a couple of brettas tucked away, a Silver Special in original paint, complete with original Pride & Clark dealer stickers.-had it for 14 years now.
I've also got a custom SX 150/200ish- in bits, after a 70mph suicide attempt by me:( - with a 246cc motor, aluminium barrel, with a ceramic bore, & reed valves, Dynoed at over 35bhp at the rear wheel.- I will rebuild it again in the very near future. Got a couple of Vespa's stashed as well - but I just can't get attached to them.

I've got a couple of brettas tucked away, a Silver Special in original paint, complete with original Pride & Clark dealer stickers.-had it for 14 years now.
I've also got a custom SX 150/200ish- in bits, after a 70mph suicide attempt by me:( - with a 246cc motor, aluminium barrel, with a ceramic bore, & reed valves, Dynoed at over 35bhp at the rear wheel.- I will rebuild it again in the very near future. Got a couple of Vespa's stashed as well - but I just can't get attached to them.

And were you at BRIGHTON in 1963 / 4 :eek: .... or the ISLE OF WIGHT :eek:

cause I was :cool:

Actually, as I look more closely at the couple riding the bike, it appears to me that they plan on making permanent use of the trailer in the very near future! :eek: :cool:

the hd-classic guy normally has some, have to keep checking back to see availability.

a company in states import/export pav's they're contactable via www.singlewheel.com or myoldscooter@gmail.com

they pop up on ebay occasionally

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=110059901107&rd=1&rd=1

this company make new ones, with a price to match

http://www.cyclope2000.com/Principale_ang.swf

the pav40/41 were made by a czek scooter firm for their machines. i think they fetch about 500 notes for a descent solid, complete one to restore.

the pavs are the business, and i so want one for my shovel. i think abit more research before i seriously consider investing.

wouldn't be too difficult to manufacture soemthing similiar, especially using scooter side panels. but i reckon you wouldn't lose your money on an original restored. a diy-trailer, however neat looking won't be as desirable, and inherently valuable as the real deal? so if it's affordable in the first place, get a pav. you know it makes sense ;).

Back