Now this is a trailer!

Re: Now this is a trailer!

PAV 40 just appeared on eBay. Buy It Now for EUR 320.00 (?216.24)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170058785015&fromMakeTrack=true

Translation of item:-

"Here I am selling a motorcycle trailer PAV 40.

Inclusive cross joints, newly reflector, new rear light and new lock with two keys and cover. Fenders welded. In the lid are several holes. Grey parts are are already sanded and primed.

!!! Good basis for a renovation!!!

MODEL 1970

The follower is suited was to be bought for all Jawa and further motorcycles, scooter with Hubraum from 125 ccm that than some accessories to the motorcycle JAWA.

Allowance (StVZO)

- Expert opinion after StVZO (copy)

- Entry of the PAV 40 in a vehicle letter (copy)

Further INFORMATION per enamel possible

Delivery after EU:

Germany 40,- EUR, Austria 60,- EUR Italy 80 - 100,- EUR

Spain 130,- EUR, England 95 - 120,- EUR

Without guarantee, private sale"

Last edited:

I found the picture here- Streetbike Rider Picture Website - The largest collection of Harley Davidson and Metric Cruiser Pictures on the Internet!
ages ago, theres no info on the bikes on that website,- but a lot of cool pictures
When I was into scooters, there was a lambretta trailer doing ralys,- made with the two rear panels and the rear frame piece, that had a rear single wheel axel. and used a trailer hook high on the bike - this looks realy simular.- well cool!

Great site, all those women erm.. Bike pics are amazing! well in.

Just finished fitting a tow bar to me Superglide for an old Consett trailer i used to pull on a T3 Guzzi some years back,great bit of kit,practical :439: ,but the style police may have a word :D .

I just found an advert in a scooter mag for Lambretta trailers. There very simular to the one I said about earlier in this post...
Cool as F**K..
trolley.jpg

Now made in Germany. I could be well tempted to convert one to tow on my Evo.

Last edited:
Back