OBD Tuning

TomG

Club Member
I am posting this as it was received in the Web Site Mail system. I thought it may be of interest but I will leave it here for the more experienced members to comment.

The following message was sent to you via the The Harley-Davidson Riders Club Great Britain Contact Us form by Mark ( mailto:mark@rsworkshopequpment.co.uk ).

--------------------------------

SPECIAL OFFER TO ALL HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE OWNERS (2001+ models)?
We would you like to give the opportunity to offer your members a ?20 discount off the RRP of the latest ?must have? diagnostic device for their Harley Davidson*.

Contact us today for your Members only discount code:

This pocket sized diagnostic tool works to analyse your bike and give you up-to-the moment data. Essential for any pre-ride check or anytime you have an issue on the road. Links seamlessly to a free app on your smartphone it simply plugs into your bike and instantly provides you with an insight to the workings of your machine. Allows you to read and delete fault codes, view live data parameters and much more? to find out more go to

http://blog.motorcycle.com/2017/04/05/products/harley-davidson-smartphone-diagnostic-tool/

Or call 01832 741007

Brought to you by R S Workshop Equipment - The UK?s sole distributor for the MOTORSCAN Smartphone Diagnostic Devices.

*Most models post 2001 for a full list of applications go to: www.motorscan.com

If your local HD dealer is out of stock please ask them to contact R S Workshop asap.

Back