Parade Tomorrow and Freedom Ceremony in June

Pyro

Club Member
Hi Folks,

Don't forget (especially those of you who have promised to come) that we are taking part in the Walton-on-the-Hill parade and fete tomorrow. We're meeting up at 12:45 at Hampton Court Railway Station. Alternatively you could meet us at 1:30 at Dean's Lane, Walton-on-the-Hill, just south of Epsom.

ALSO - ADVANCE NOTICE - Four members of the Club (The President - Noddy, Ian Mutch (also president of MAG), Tony "Batters-the-Judge", and Baza are being granted the Freedom of the City of London at a ceremony in Guildhall at noon on Tuesday 13th June. They will be attending on their bikes with special permission to park in Guildhall Yard. The ceremony takes about 45 minutes - and then we have to go to the pub for a spot of lunch.

All members of the Club are very welcome to attend Guildhall on their bikes to support the above worthies - and you can also park in the Yard. I do, however need to know who's coming - so let me know ASAP. I guarantee you'll find it quite interesting.

Cheers,Tony PYRO Dowden,

Re: Parade Tomorrow and Freedom Ceremony in June

:D I had the freedoom of the city of London,years back in my youth.
:cool: And did i use to burn the road:D from the west end,up liverpoor st,on to hackney.. little me on my suzuki hustler...

All the best for tomorrow...............

Re: Parade Tomorrow and Freedom Ceremony in June

At least our old mate Muchy is a real London Boy... an East London Boy to be precise!:rolleyes:

I'll have to make sure I am working in Wood Street that day and pop round for a Butchers. ;)

Back