Pink Lady Bikers Ride To Moffat

A

adam balmer

Hi everybody just to let you know harley davidson riders club region 26 was on hand to help marshall and entertain them with tea and coffee and strawberry tarts and cake for the weary travellers.Great bunch of people and for a great cause, Breast Cancer Mac Millan support if you feel like giving these people a donation will be greatly recieved at Breast Way Round ? Welcome After we left moffat heading for st marys loch meet up there a quick chat and toiletries for the ladys all round through talking to these ladys i was amazed to find out that a handful of them was their first time on a motorcycle all the way from likes of carlise, kilmarnock,glasgow. Staying off motorways of course on a really windy day they were hanging on to keep these 125 machines on the road. anyway im sure quite a few of our members have already donated but anyone who hasnt come on dig deep! Ride Free, Dom :D

Re: Pink Lady Bikers Ride To Moffat

sounds like you all had a good time and even better that the ride was is such a good cause:D:D

Re: Pink Lady Bikers Ride To Moffat

well done the ladies , and of course Adam doing your bit as you did for me and the ride for life, good on you mate i hope to get to the lakes rally in july so maybe we can meet again?
all the best
john

Back