Please pass on

DracoDab

Club Member
Hi all. About 6 months ago I purchased my Harley-Davidson from my neighbour's father who has had it for the past 25 odd years and cared for it very well. Sadly a week ago today he passed away and I have been asked to lead his funeral on his bike. I've been asked by the family to ask you all if as many of you as possible would be able to attend his funeral. Is funeral is on the 17th leaving the family home in Luton at 11:45 I can pass details on as required. My neighbour's father was an ex RAF member and a true Harley lover and it would be really nice if there's many of you as possible could be there to honor him. Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this please contact me if you're able to attend

hi there do you do Facebook? you may get a bigger following, if you don't do FB then i can copy your post to our FB page

I do just having problems as nobody sees anything I post lol.
If you could it will be appreciated. The more bikers the better

No one’s responded yet but it’s early days, we have just had a very dear friend pass from the riders club, we don’t have a date yet and I’m hoping it’s not going to clash with your day,
Get yourself on the region 13 Face book page and there you can keep in touch with the latest goings on

Back