PM motorcycles, Peter Meek from Harleston

Florider

Club Member
Hi I’m from r18 coasters, I am looking at a bike this fella is selling, anyone know if he is ok?
an early reply would be very helpful

He’s been about for years, regular at Surrey boot sale. Knows his stuff. Hth

I’ve only ever bought parts from him, but always thought him to be a genuine guy

Thanks chaps, I’ve bought a fat bob off of him, you lot chipping in has helped me no end, thanks again.
tony t R18

Does he trade as 'wisewheeler' on Ebay? If so, I bought my first Harley off him, thirteen years ago. no end of trouble with it, frame number check (long after buying) revealed it to be an American camper, I recall. Will not deal with that guy again (If it's not the same guy, my apologies....).

I bought a Buell ULYSSES from PM Motorcycles and really didn't like it by the time I had got home 74 miles, not smiles.
So next day I rang him and he said a week on Saturday I'll be going passed your way so I'll pick it up. He arrived gave me my cash back and went on his way. We counted the money 3 times and he had over paid me by £200. So I rang him to say thanks for the extra £200 for my bother and I could hear him gasp down the phone. He didn't want to return and asked if I could PayPal him back the £200, which I did as family & Friends so no commission either way and I wrote in the message box ''Congratulations on your wedding sorry we can't come'' to make it look more genuine to PayPal if they look at large sums of money? He rang me the next day and thanked my VERY much on being so honest and said he ain't getting fecking married! :D

Back