Post Xmas Party 4th Feb 2023

Added to Calendar: 04-02-23

spakey

Club Member
The infamous Post Xmas Party has been booked for Saturday 4 Feb 2023 at the Trojans Rugby Club, Stoneham Lane, Hampshire SO50 9HT. For those who are new to the Region this is a free event for New Forest Region 19 club members only and invited guests. Reps will be there from about 7:30pm, band from about 9:00pm, bar food available (see Reps for details, hopefully we can offer the usual complimentary Food/Beer token once we have completed negotiations with the club).

Local Premier Inn is Southampton Airport, Mitchell Way, Southampton SO18 2XU (Link Premier Inn)

With the end of January looming already it's party time next Saturday at the Trojans, I hope to see as many of you guys as possible :encouragement:
The usual complimentary Food/Beer token will be available for Club Members, exchange at the bar for either a beer or a bar meal (apologies in advance if I don't recognise you and ask for a membership card :unsure:)

See you there :cool:

With the end of January looming already it's party time next Saturday at the Trojans, I hope to see as many of you guys as possible :encouragement:
The usual complimentary Food/Beer token will be available for Club Members, exchange at the bar for either a beer or a bar meal (apologies in advance if I don't recognise you and ask for a membership card :unsure:)

See you there :cool:
That's before he's had a drink.😉

I have a Double room available going cheap at Premier Inn down the road from The Trojan’s if anyone needs one.
PM me asap

Back