Power Commanders

patrick

Club Member
Have one lying around from a vrod. Can it be used on more than one bike.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Re: Power Commanders

Have one lying around from a vrod. Can it be used on more than one bike.

Cheers

I think you may have to purchase another licence.
Alex would be the one to ask.

I think you may have to purchase another licence.
Alex would be the one to ask.

Off their web site, "[FONT=&quot]Dynojet makes about 500 different Power Commanders; they are pretty much unique to a certain year/model vehicle. A Power Commander for one vehicle, most likely will NOT work on a different vehicle. There are exceptions to this rule; a similar model from the same manufacturer might use the same Power Commander. If you have any questions, just give us a call or email for fitment questions. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]Power Commander Installation Issues"

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/Support/powercommander_faqs.aspx

Yeah had a look at all that already Darren. Think it may be correct that you need another license to switch it to another bike same model.

Yeah had a look at all that already Darren. Think it may be correct that you need another license to switch it to another bike same model.

You can buy a licience for a different bike, but you have to go via a Djnojet dealer as they will not sell direct (I have tried). Cost is Circa ?200, but cheaper than new hardware. Try Andy and Keith at Dynotec near Tadley as they are very good with this kit.

In Southampton, there is Doubletake Dyno, run by the Sampson twins

Well i picked one up second hand which had a stage one map from a dyna and with the help of the nice people at dynojet have managed to load an appropriate map onto it for my bikes specs. No discussion about licences, its all on thier website.

Back