Quiet

Red Shoes

This must be the quietest region, no body ever talks, maybe they have been taken by aliens, or they could still be in hibernation, maybe they are waiting for the warmer weather, who knows, I'll just carry on talking to my self, la de da de da :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Quiet

BOO!

WAKEY WAKEY !

Sorry, I will try to be a bit quieter Carole :confused:

There are too many things to do in the winter/spring Carole, lots of shiny bits to be fitted and mischief planned for the forthcoming year ;) .

As for myself just the usual bo**ox :D .

Hey Geoff, did those discs work :p

See you soon so don't get complacent :eek:

Old Bob :cool:

:D :D :D

I check your Regions page every day Carole in case there is something going on that I can infiltrate :p It is quite nice to move into an area of calm and tranquility, to watch the daffodils breaking through to the light of a fresh spring morning, to hear the songbirds coughing as the dawn tells us that another day has commenced, to enjoy the taste of the first cup of tea of the day and smell the bacon sizzling in the pan. To sit and imagine the open road waiting to be assaulted by a throbbing Road King as it sets off to take it's rider on a journey to who knows where and to meet up with a load of like minded guys 'n' gels and talk bo**ox.;)

So what am I doing on here :eek: :eek:

I don't know what are you doing here Bob, its still quiet. :( so quiet you could hear a pin drop, b*gger the daffs and the tranquility give me some noise :D

Erm, re these elusive daffs you appear to have in your region, could you possibly send a few to this RK rider down in wales, we had bugger all daffs sticking their heads above anything for St Davids Day.
:p

Welshmagician, they were ashamed to show their heads after the display by the Reds the past few weeks (specially well done the Four Proud Provinces):D :D

I'm glad that at least you are active Carole, and of course Trevors info on the meetings. I worry about my old muckers in the 3CBs when I don't hear from them ;) I get all twitchy that they are plottin' sumfin,:eek: But I am ready for them this year, I have gone TT :rolleyes:

Old(TT)Bob :cool:

We will see about the TT Bob, what with you and Geoff the rallys will be quite boring:( :(

Why Carole, has Geoff gone TT as well :eek: ------------------- nah! More chance of the Pope turning to Judism :p

No it's true Bob, he's not allowed to drink at the moment, :( :( he might be able to drink at Talgarth he will have to wait and see what the Doc's say:( :(

I'm here Carole but see you I hope at the Free Wheeling Kempen rally :D

Harry

All understood Carole, so he isn't TT, just TTT ;) (The first T stands for 'Temporary' ) But do the doctors really know what is good for him :confused:

"Oh how the mighty have fallen"

Hi Harry yes we will be at Kempen this year staying at the biker Hotel on the way there and on the way back, see you there:) :)

Yes the doc's do know best in Geoff's case Bob, he will be ok once he's got over the Shock lol lol

Harry is it possible to get a section on the right hand side, sectioned off for The Sussex Coasters and The TCB's, like we did a couple of years ago, as there is quite a few of us coming over???:) :)

Carole, shock :eek: horror :eek: oh the shame :eek: it appears the Coasters have got Hog fever (worse than bird flu) cos apart from me (assuming I am not on the operating table) are going B&B :eek: AAARRGGGHHHHHH.
(I am going to blame it on Mrs Beloved Leader --- I think she has denied treats in tents :p )
So I am due to outnumbered by those bad influence 3CBers --- again :D

Don't worry, I can hack it, specially if Geoff is stil TTT. ;)

B&B bloody light weights whats wrong with them all, where's there spirit of adventure, the great outdoors, fresh air, singing round the camp fire, (well maybe not), fumbling around in the dark to find there tents, waking to hear other people snoring and farting,:eek: :eek: actually saying that, i think they were maybe right to go B&B, i will carry on regardless:D ;)

Back