R.25 camping weekend/ get together.

Added to Calendar: 22-09-23, 23-09-23, 24-09-23

jane n tony

Club Member
OK, lads and lasses, a few of the regions 25 members have asked about a camping weekend and get together, after a discussion at Sundays last meeting it was thought if we could organise something for September, October was deemed to be getting a little colder with the nights drawing in, the date provisionally booked is weekend of 9th and 10th September, with either the Hunters at Longdon (our meeting venue) paying for camping with toilets and showers and excellent food or the seaborne at Kempsey with free camping but basic pub food, approached 2 quality rally bands , del Ray rockets and Vincent flatts about playing, unfortunately can only afford 1 as not a full blown rally. R25 members thoughts and comments welcome.

R25 Camping Weekend.JPG

update on the R.25 camping weekend and get together.

The venue has been selected as The Seaborne at Kempsey. The venue does serve food, they are used to hosting motorcycle rallies, etc

Date is 22nd and 23rd of September 2023.

Cost is £10.00 which includes 2 nights camping and currently live band on Saturday night, we have the option of another band on Friday night, if we have sufficient numbers in attendance ( 50+) ,it would be good if we knew roughly the amount of interest in advance

Update
We are holding a End of summer Camping weekend , Two nights of camping ,indoor heated venue ,hot showers, flush toilets and a live band have all been confirmed .. Keep this date free 22 -24 September 2023 Kempsey ,Worcestershire…
Hot breakfasts,bar-food n Evening BBQ available too.. All this for just £10!
Who’s coming ??

Thanks for your support, mate, lizzie or Jane can give you a definite answer but off the top of my head ,I think it's about 50 ,so all concerned who have arranged the camping weekend are pleased with the response so far, I know many r. 25 have not got their tickets yet, so we are on target to sell out before the event 🙄 😉 😀

just a message concerning our region 25 camping weekend, I've had a member asking if it's OK for a non riding harley mate to attend, YES is the answer , this is an open event to all hdrcgb members, friends, partners, bits on the side 😀 👍 😄 etc ,200 limit, hopefully it will sell out .

I seem to have missed the pre-booking deadline for your rally in a couple of weeks. I also see you have a 200 limit. Anyway, I'd really like to attend, is there a way i could get a ticket please? Regards, Sean (Region 29)

Hi Sean,
The pre booking deadline has now been left open ,so you can still pre book through Lizzy Budden, all the details remain the same.

Looking forward to meeting you ,mate.

Regards, Tony

Back