R.25 camping weekend/ get together.

Added to Calendar: 22-09-23, 23-09-23, 24-09-23

Had a few enquiries regarding bringing cars or campervans because of the weather, yes of course you can , we would rather your be here partying with us all than not, anyway Jane has ordered the good weather for the weekend 😀 safe journey to you all who are coming Friday or Saturday.

Thanks R25 for a fantastic weekend! We in R29 had a blast and hope this will be an annual fixture in the calendar. Location and 'end of season' timing worked really well imo. Again, well done and a massive thank you!!
Sean

Thanks R25 for a fantastic weekend! We in R29 had a blast and hope this will be an annual fixture in the calendar. Location and 'end of season' timing worked really well imo. Again, well done and a massive thank you!!
Sean
I agree with you, it was a fantastic weekend, great facilities lovely pub with good food and decent prices.
PLEASE do it again next year R25.

I wonder if the guy who didn't lock the WC door (but hopefully will in future) and while he was sitting on the loo doing his business :poop: when someone walked in and said hello then stripped off and took a shower. laughing_roll

Invited by one of my best pals Dicky, I’m a none Harley owner at present and went along on my Multistrada. What a great bunch you all are, I was made to feel very welcome and included and at no point did I get negative comments about riding a Ducati. One of the, if not the best rally I’ve been to. Region 25 put on a well organised event with great music, food and very reasonable beer. I’ll be back next year, if it’s run and hope to be on a Harley.
Cheers Al

It was good to have your company, I really enjoyed our long chat Sunday morning in the tea hut, Al , you have been to our club meets and know what a friendly, down to earth bunch we are, you'll be more than welcome at the harley rally next year even if your not on a harley, after all, your on a proper v twin 😀 😉 👍

Maybe next year - if it happens. Feedback sounds very good.👍
Was at the North Sea rally (too many events - never enough time!) but great to meet up with first-timers Alan, Reg. 8 Rep. and other region members.

Back