R.t.t.w

Whit

Club Member
Are we going to pre-registrar on the internet or as is usualy the way decide the night before? :)
Cause evidentley theres different areas of parking for
those who have and those who have not pre registrared.

Re: R.t.t.w

Registered months ago :169B9ADF431545348BC

Just Received This:

Just Received This:

If you came last year you may find that there are a few changes this year. The camping area is in a different place(Details on camping for the 2 nights are on the website) and we are giving priority parking to you , the people who have pre registered, hence the green sticker we sent you.
Put the green sticker on your headlight BEFORE YOU GET TO THE START AT DRAYTON MANOR.
The parking team will place any non-stickered bikes into a different parking zone to the stickered ones and they will not be able to re integrate into the group.
If you wish to ride alongside your friends, please arrive with them and make sure they have a green sticker too, because it will not be possible to change position in the line-up once at the assembly point.
As we cannot guarantee good weather (we have been very lucky the last two years) please remember to bring a ‘puck’ or something to put under your side-stand when you park
Please also follow the marshals instructions during the event; we aren’t paying them & they’re all willing volunteers who want to enjoy themselves, too. There is a 5 MPH speed limit at Drayton Manor and the National Memorial Arboretum and we ask that you observe this.
We will start receiving participants 07.00hrs on Saturday 2nd October. Refreshments and toilet facilities will be available.
Ensure you arrive IN PLENTY of TIME. Please plan to arrive no later than 10.30hrs or you will actually cause issues both in Fazeley and Drayton Manor Park because the exit and entry are on the same road.
Unfortunately you may have to wait around for long periods of time at Drayton Manor and the NMA. There is nothing we can do about this due to the number of bikes taking part, so please be patient and savour the atmosphere.
Timeline
Friday
Camping from 18:00hrs
There will be food and beverages available to purchase in a dedicated area near the campsite
Saturday
Food available from 07:00hrs. For those not already registered the team will also be available . It will be £10 on the day , same as last year.
Merchandise will also be available in the morning
Ride begins to depart at 11:00hrs.
Order of Events at the NMA to follow
Evening function at Drayton Manor marquee from 19:00hrs
Food and a bar will be available at this time also

Thanks again for participating in RTTW

The RTTW Team

Sadly I will not be able to attend this year.
But may I suggest meeting at Hopwood services as in previous years at a time of your choosing

Hopwood Services @ 08.30? :60277EB7B04744289C0

Looks like the closing date for pre-reg is approaching :wink:

They have shaved half an hour off the latest arrival time as well, 08.30 looks a good idea :169B9ADF431545348BC

Dear Participant.
This is the second of 3 updates I promised to send. Things are moving on a pace so I encourage you to check out the website as well for those last minute notices.
The whole front page is devoted to RTTW for 2010.
Registration/Merchandise
We will stop accepting Postal requests after 25/9 (so post by 22/9) and online registrations on 26/9. Registrations & Merchandise received by 26/9 will be posted to arrive before 2/10 (Subject of course to Post Office delivery). If ordered after this date then it will not be posted until after RTTW. Full Registration and Merchandise will be available at Drayton Manor on the day.
Green Sticker
Because you registered to ride you should have received a green sticker for priority parking. It seems however that some people have mislaid theirs. If you do not have it then please contact Brian Andrews Merchandise/Distribution Manager (Under 'Contact Us' on the website) or alternatively myself . Remember to put the green sticker on your headlight BEFORE YOU GET TO THE START AT DRAYTON MANOR.
Speed Limits
Drayton Manor is 5 MPH. The ride will be 40 MPH and the NMA is 5 MPH. Please observe these.
Please , Ride with Respect, not to impress.
Drayton Manor
We will start receiving participants from 07.00 hrs on Saturday 2nd October. Refreshments and toilet facilities will be available (Full information will be on the website). Ensure you arrive IN PLENTY of TIME. Please plan to arrive no later than 10.00 hrs or you will actually cause issues both in Fazeley and Drayton Manor Park, because the exit and entry are on the same road.
Parking
We are now able to park around the Wall at the National Memorial Arboretum as well as other areas on the site. If you wish to leave early ask the Marshalls at the NMA to direct you to the Haulage Yard (It is down the road from the NMA) so you do not disturb others.
Cars / 4 wheeled vehicles
There will be a Park & Ride to the NMA. No cars other than authorised vehicles will be allowed on site. The Park & Ride is free and is situated at Catton Hall. There will be signs showing you where to go, toilet facilities will be available there also. If you can use the A513 from Tamworth you'll not get caught up in the ride itself as that comes from the A38 onto the A513.
Timeline
We are just completing this and I hope to have it finalised for the 3rd Update. It will be on the website also.

Registered at the start of the year, on the first page of the role. :p
And yes I had losted my sticker since then and had to get another sent.:eek:

08:00 meet at the petrol station at Hopwood Services for a 08:30 get away sounds like a plan. :60277EB7B04744289C0

Any-one no the way from there? :)

As have me and Shrek just so we can all stick together :wink:
Do'nt forget your chaps.

Registered!
So meeting at Hopwood services again then?
Scol & Fiz are going too, we can meet them along the way? Maybe National Motorcycle Museum or J10 M42?

We'll be waiting at the Motorcycle Museum at 8.45. Looking forward to it. If there's any change can you let us know (Gaz has my mob no.) as we don't visit here very often.

See y'all saturday

Scoll & Fizz :60277EB7B04744289C0

If this weather doesn't improve it'll be the BMW for me on Saturday :redface:

Roll call then ...

Meeting at the Petrol Station at Hopwood Services @ 8.00 a.m. for an 8.30 departure:

Mutley
Misfit
Monkeybrain
Whit
Shrek
T_Pee

Joining at the NMM @ 8.45

Scoll & Fizz

Anyone else please let us know on this thread so we don't leave without you. :169B9ADF431545348BC

Three of us from region 7 planning to meet up with you, we hope to be at Hopwood by 8am, thats me, steph and bazereid

Back