R1 clothing

I've got prices for hoodies, sweatshirts and baseball caps with the R1 logo embroidered on. Good quality schmutter is this. It's difficult to be precise at this stage until we decide exactly what we want, but in broad numbers, a sweatshirt and cap will be about ?30 and a hoodie and cap about ?35 or so. You can order whatever style or size you want for around this price, as long as we can order a total of 20 items. I'm suggesting that we go for black garments with the Region logo in red, to show up. Or we can go for a lighter colour garment with the logo as it is in black. Personally, I get so shit up with oil when I'm out on the old VL, that black is the only option for me. Anybody interested? Reply with your size and choice to cjoneshome@btinternet.com

The supplier's web site is www.promoclothing.co Just browse the products tab and find what you want. I had some done for work and the quality is excellent

Last edited:
Re: R1 clothing

I made a mistake in the pricing: ?30 for a sweatshirt and cap and ?35 for a hoodie and cap. Apologies!
I've got prices for hoodies, sweatshirts and baseball caps with the R1 logo embroidered on. Good quality schmutter is this. It's difficult to be precise at this stage until we decide exactly what we want, but in broad numbers, a sweatshirt and cap will be about ?30 and a hoodie and cap about ?35 or so. You can order whatever style or size you want for around this price, as long as we can order a total of 20 items. I'm suggesting that we go for black garments with the Region logo in red, to show up. Or we can go for a lighter colour garment with the logo as it is in black. Personally, I get so shit up with oil when I'm out on the old VL, that black is the only option for me. Anybody interested? Reply with your size and choice to cjoneshome@btinternet.com

The supplier's web site is www.promoclothing.co Just browse the products tab and find what you want. I had some done for work and the quality is excellent

Back