R25 new team and info 2019 !

jane n tony

Club Member
As you may have noticed R25 have been a bit quiet for the last few months but this will all change now Spring is upon us !
Bikes are busy being spuced up and having a check over in anticipation of the good weather remaining with us.
So far this year, In January around 8 of R25 went down to the Kernow Dreckly Do, at Cambourne RFC to party, another excellent do I`m told.
Feb was our AGM, at our new venue, with a new team duly elected and March we havinga curry night in Worcester.
We plan to do a few Spring ride outs and rallys starting with R7 Drovers rally at Llandovery 26/28 April and R12 Riverside rally in Devon10/12 May.
Anyhow firstly let me introduce the newley elected R25 team for 2019.Steve Maycroft is our rep, Tony Hodson is our asst. rep and I`m Jane Hodson ,your new region 25 secretary.
For those who don't know me here we go.....I am married to Tony and we have a 11 yr old son Sam.
Tony n I have been riding bikes for over almost 40 years and Tony been riding HD`s for over 30yrs, so that will be a clue to how young we are ! Sam as a youngster has been to many HD rallies with us, as Tony put a sidecar on one of the bikes so we could all attend. Sam has now progressed to pillion with dad so I`m back riding the Dyna or 1200 Sportster.
Well here`s my request toall you R25 Wyvern members....I was hoping that you may be able to help me out by send a few pics or details of what you have been up to of recent, or plan to do in the very near future so I can put together a little piece for each edition of the Quin. Please email me (if poss ) ... Jane.hodson123@btinternet.com or I am on messenger/facebook..
Thanks in anticipation..We hope to meet up with all you Wyvern folk at our regional meet at The Old Bush pub, Upton Road, Callow End, Worcs , WR2 4TL. 01905 830774.
We meet on the 2nd Sunday of each month at 12 noon.The NEW venue is a typical country English pub with a large car park, big sunny patio , beer garden and a small campsite. The bar has great real ales and lager and home cooked food, (roasts on a sunday) served from 12 -2pm and 6.30-9pm..
Every August there is a 3 day music festival that's well worth a look too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back