Raffle Tickets for Sportster

essjay

Club Member
Hi all, as mentioned in the current 'Quin, George's wife Anita has asked the Club to raffle his Sportster for charity. They are currently in the process of registering a license with the local authority to enable this (it has taken since 13th December to get to talk to a human!!!), after which tickets will be printed (unfortunately, even in these times, it is not permitted to do these things entirely online)

There will be 2000 tickets printed, with a price of ?5 per ticket, and to ensure that the winner is a member, the prize will also include a year's membership. Therefore, so long as at least half the tickets get sold, the Club will raise the value of the bike for charity (GOSH and the Air Ambulance) .

So if any region 30 members would like to purchase tickets please contact me or Chalky (Geoff White)

The draw will be held at the R13 party (Smoke on the Water) in October.

Re: Raffle Tickets for Sportster

I would like to purchase a few tickets if it's possible

So how do we purchase the sportster tickets

I should be receiving 10 books soon, if your local rep does not have any I will be selling them at ?5 a ticket (plus postage) and can accept PayPal (friends & family) or bank transfers unless lockdown is relaxed then I will take cash/cheques :encouragement: I will post on here when received and with all details etc - Essjay.

i spoke to Geoff and he has confirmed who the cheque is payable to and the address so the cheque will be posted tomorrow

I should be receiving 10 books soon, if your local rep does not have any I will be selling them at ?5 a ticket (plus postage) and can accept PayPal (friends & family) or bank transfers unless lockdown is relaxed then I will take cash/cheques :encouragement: I will post on here when received and with all details etc - Essjay.
Essjay, is it 10 books you're wanting? I thought it was 2.. I haven't sealed the envelope yet...

The draw will be held at the R13 party (Smoke on the Water) in October.

FB_IMG_1611707900930.jpg

Raffle tickets have arrived! ?5 each or ?25 a book all proceeds to George?s nominated charities: GOSH & EAAA 1st prize his treasured 2004 XL1200C Sporty R.I.P. George.
image.jpg image.jpg

PayPal FRIENDS & FAMILY - https://www.paypal.me/essjaywilliams (friends & family) price of tickets + 66p postage if you want them posted!

Back