Rally help

SimonD

Club Member
Region 12 2023 Rally help.

As you know our rally is fast approaching and we will be looking at rotas for setting up, dismantling, gate tent, bar, tea tent and BBQ shortly.

If you are able to lend a hand please let me know the days and I will include you on the rotas.

Help is needed in the following days.

Thursday -set up
Friday - rally rotas
Saturday - rally rotas
Sunday - dismantle

If you put your names on the list at the AGM there is no need to do it again.

Thankyou in anticipation.

As already confirmed at the recent R12 AGM - both Penny and I will (as always) make ourselves available from Thursday to Sunday. This is a great opportunity to help your region put on what I consider to still be one of the best rallies in the national club circuit. Nobody puts a show on with traditional beer tent anymore - but we do. For newer members, this is our show piece event and many support our Riverside Rally from all over the country - so it's a marvellous opportunity to meet and greet the wider club community - every little bit of support helps.

Region 12 2023 Rally help.

As you know our rally is fast approaching and we will be looking at rotas for setting up, dismantling, gate tent, bar, tea tent and BBQ shortly.

If you are able to lend a hand please let me know the days and I will include you on the rotas.

Help is needed in the following days.

Thursday -set up
Friday - rally rotas
Saturday - rally rotas
Sunday - dismantle

If you put your names on the list at the AGM there is no need to do it again.

Thankyou in anticipation.

Shamelessly pinched some of your post and Ricks comments for the R14 call for rally volunteers 😉

Back