Rather quick looking V-Rod on EBay!

M

Moley

43_1_b.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4651564201&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Listed at a cool ?20K :eek:

Re: Rather quick looking V-Rod on EBay!

That bike was reviewed in mcn fastest road bike called destroyer i think bliddy good see harley up there beating hayabusa etc :D

It's sat in Edinburgh H-D if you fancy a test ride:)

ooooh . nah not for me.

But Moley you are showing an unnatural interest in V Rods at the moment. didnt you just buy a Duke???? or is the VRod next for the fleet? I hope you have enough room in the garage for it? :D

Phil's place (Folsom HD) also has one of these. Helluva bike, but NOT street legal. And not a chance you'd get away with riding it on the street. It is the production version of the NHRA Championship Dragster, built to race out of the box.

lawnmower said:
ooooh . nah not for me.

But Moley you are showing an unnatural interest in V Rods at the moment. didnt you just buy a Duke???? or is the VRod next for the fleet? I hope you have enough room in the garage for it? :D
Getting a bit bored with the Deuce :eek:

Feeling a bit slow and "tired" these days - VRod definitely gaining in appeal ;)

Keep seeing Street Rods going for under ?8K and thinking that they'd be a good base to work on :D

Would need to flog the Deuce first tho :(

Moley said:
Getting a bit bored with the Deuce :eek:

Feeling a bit slow and "tired" these days - VRod definitely gaining in appeal ;)

Keep seeing Street Rods going for under ?8K and thinking that they'd be a good base to work on :D

Would need to flog the Deuec first tho :(

I'm taking my mate Darrens V-rod for a service for him on Monday afternoon ready for the ride south :cool: Should be fun :D :D

Maybe he'll let you have a quick go on it next weekend Moley :rolleyes:

kendo said:
I'm taking my mate Darrens V-rod for a service for him on Monday afternoon ready for the ride south :cool: Should be fun :D :D

They're easier to pick up after being dropped....apparently:rolleyes::D:D

kendo said:

I've ridden one before - almost exactly two years ago - didn't ahve a back brake though :eek:

they have one at St Ledger Harley in Doncaster.

looks ok.

wont let you take it out for a test ride though:rolleyes:

G'wan, Moley. You know you want to! :cool:

usabear said:
Phil's place (Folsom HD) also has one of these. Helluva bike, but NOT street legal. And not a chance you'd get away with riding it on the street. It is the production version of the NHRA Championship Dragster, built to race out of the box.
May not be street legal, but I`ll tell you what: At anything above an idle it is
EAR SPLITTING LOUD!
Never heard anything quite like it. 175hp though, wicked fast:D .

It didn't sell - there's a surprise!

Moley said:
It didn't sell - there's a surprise!
Raises a question, though: do you have drag strips over there? These kinds of races are an incredible rush! :eek: ;) :D

usabear said:
Raises a question, though: do you have drag strips over there? These kinds of races are an incredible rush! :eek: ;) :D

Yeah we have a couple - sometimes fun but not always that busy :(

I haven't been for years :( :(

Back