Region 1 - Regional T-Shirt - ORDERS ONLY page

HogHog

We now have a Regional T-Shirt available for those that want one. Please use this thread to place your orders. All other comments will be deleted so that we may keep the thread "clean" and make sure we order a sufficient quantity. There is another thread here http://www.harley-davidson-hangout.com/forum/hdrcgb-northern-scotland/117506-oooo-thats-nice-well-done-you-guys.html#post1110028 for general comment.

Orders Please:

Whole T-Shirt
wholet_zps8101a9f9.jpg

Logo on Left Breast
t-logo_zps82e189e4.jpg

Please note that the back of the T-Shirt is blank at this time. Perhaps once we have received the "Standard T-Shirt Back" logo from the Club we may add that as an option to Purchasers.

Re: Region 1 - Regional T-Shirt - ORDERS ONLY page

Put me down for 2 mediums as well mate.

Can I change that to 2 big un's and one adult small from grandson who is a junior member.

So that's 2 XXXL and one adult small? (3 in total) I can check if we can get child sizes but won't know until Monday. How old is the grandson?

Tees ordered today. 2 x small, 8 x medium, 3 x XL, 3 x XXL & 2 x XXXL. 18 in total. I'm away down south till the weekend so should be picking them up a week today. Once picked up I'll take details for addresses and arrange postage. We can sort price and payment details later.

2 x medium for Sam
2 x medium for Sandy
1 x small & 2 x XXXL for Leadbelly
2 x medium for me

9 left (1 x small, 2 x medium, 3 x XL, 3 x XXL) until I know quantities to order for future.

Last edited:

Hi looks great I will take 2 medium and if possible 1 small.cheers ted.

No worries Ted. That leaves us 3 x XL and 3 x XXL until the next batch is ordered which can be done anytime. I've had a look at the quality of the tee shirts and they're pretty good (Fruit of the Loom)

If they are being sold to club members outside of the region can I have a size L please?

If it's a Fruit of the Loom shirt, L fits me; with the greatest of respect I think you need XL. :smile:

Hope me is not toooooo late in putting an order in 2 large as I like to look really muscly!! when I walk about in my flip flops, speedos and T :tongue:

Popping in tomorrow to pick up the first batch so will put in an order for more. Got every size covered in the first order but forgot to order Large. Will keep you all updated and send pm's to those who have ordered once I find out the price of postage.

I'm sure we can let those outside of the region have some too! :439:

T-Shirts in. Pm's to be sent to those that ordered shortly.

For those that ordered them the final batch went in the post today so you should all have them for the weekend.:D

Last edited:

I'll take a large mate when you put a new order in, glad to see yous up and running and hope to meet you all :439:

I'll take a large mate when you put a new order in, glad to see yous up and running and hope to meet you all :439:

If you PM me your address I can get one in the post Saturday so you'll have it for Christmas. If you also include chest size needed in your pm I'll check which size you need as they seem to be tight fittings (Unless I'm not really a medium?)

Back