Region 12 - Member's only area

Re: Region 12 - Member's only area

Says that I can't access the page - even though I'm a full member ? ? ?

Not that I have any issues :) just curious to see what was on the page

dont work for me neither mate

Pastyman, Orlandomad

if you go to forum jump bottom right you should see region 12 members only listed thats the door I used:D

Music

Nah, still can't see it . . and now I've noticed that the River Dart thread has been moved . . presumably into this new area.

Can someone explain why I don't have access ? I've paid my membership fees :frown:

Sorry Baza . . still telling me that I don't have access priveliges. Don't worry though, I expect it's just a glitch on the system. Thanks for trying

Thanks Roger . . all sorted now. I've read the other posts now and have the final background . . I think I'll leave it at that :wink:

Just to say once again . . as a new member, I had a FANTASTIC time at the rally.

I don't seem to able to get in either, as I have been a member of the the club 10 + years and have also been an assistant rep for region 12 in the past should give me enough clout to be able to access it. Can you click the button to let me in. Go on you know you want to!!

I don't seem to able to get in either, as I have been a member of the the club 10 + years and have also been an assistant rep for region 12 in the past should give me enough clout to be able to access it. Can you click the button to let me in. Go on you know you want to!!

I think you'll have to pm Baza with your membership number, so he can update your profile

If you let me know when you have updated your membership card details I'll show you as club member. :wink:

Edit Your Details

i've edited my details but still cant access the page?

Back