Region 12 patches

Yeti

Club Member
Please can you tell me how to get one, sorry but cannot attend meets at moment as going through a job change, and I work every Thurs night. Might be able to meet someone on a Sun if available. Also after a “Engine” hoody in XL please. Thanks

Hi Yeti, the engine hoody is a national club item and ordered through the club products link in this forum. If you want a R12 hoodie that will have the Devon flag on it and ordered direct from our supplier, details from Rep Simon (contact tel or email is in Quin). As for the R12 round sew on badge, again contact Rep, we normally offer these at meets.

Hoping to get a couple of R12 round patches before we do the Easter ride out, but been told can only get them at the meetings, which can’t attend as am at work M-F nights or at the ride out itself. Does anyone have a spare I could buy before the 15th? Preferably near Exmouth/Exeter! Cheers

Hi Yeti, club merchandise such as the distinctive R12 Round badge is held by one of the committee members in North Devon. If I had a spare I would gladly send you one, but I don't. Best I can suggest is you contact Rep Simon and perhaps someone from the North attending the Easter ride out can bring you a badge? Appreciate you would prefer to get before hand, but thats the best I can suggest. Looking forward to catching up with you and the others on the rideout.

Hi Rick, many thanks for your reply. Maybe I have just joined the wrong region, even though I live in Devon !!! Everything i ask, just gets met with “Can only be done at meetings. Obviously, am not wanted by this region !!! As I work Mon-Fri on nights, I cannot attend meets but was looking at moving heaven and earth to attend Easter rideout and possibly the Riverside, even though funds are very short, I was trying to get some issues on my bike done, to allow me to be on the rideout for Easter, but as obstacles are being put in my way all the time, why am I bothering !!!

Hi Rick, many thanks for your reply. Maybe I have just joined the wrong region, even though I live in Devon !!! Everything i ask, just gets met with “Can only be done at meetings. Obviously, am not wanted by this region !!! As I work Mon-Fri on nights, I cannot attend meets but was looking at moving heaven and earth to attend Easter rideout and possibly the Riverside, even though funds are very short, I was trying to get some issues on my bike done, to allow me to be on the rideout for Easter, but as obstacles are being put in my way all the time, why am I bothering !!!
Hi Yeti, sorry you feel that way, every new member is welcomed, but like all regions it's managed by a small group of volunterrs, all of whom have busy lives, just like you. Your work pattern unfortunately is just compounding the situation (which is not your fault or the committees) as the monthly meets is normally where you access merchandise. I have on several occasions suggested you make contact with our Rep Simon (his email and mobile contact is in the Quin) he will sort something out for you, instead of venting your frustration on the forum. We have a supplier for the shirts and hoodies, you order direct and it's sent to your home address, Simon will give you the details.
If you can make the Easter ride out you will be warmly welcomed and if you can make the rally you will meet many R12 members and those from across the UK from the other Regions - again all very friendly and welcoming, just come along and introduce yourself.
You've joined a great club and an active region, with a great bunch of people. The majority of R12 whom use social media tend to use facebook to communicate, I am one of only a handful that are not facebook users and prefer the forum (each to their own). I will contact the Rep Simon and ask he look in on this thread and reach out to you. Don't be disheartened, hopefully my responses will demonstrate we do care as a club.

Hi
You have not been advised they are only available at meetings, we have exchanged a number of messages over the week and I have advised that they can also be bought at events such as ride outs etc but what we have agreed we cannot do is start posting them out to people and setting a precedent for this, especially atm as we are up to our eyes organising the rally.
With regards your comment about have I joined the wrong region, they obviously don’t want me, these are pointless comments, if I recall correctly you joined a few years ago, attended a meeting and were made very welcome but within a month you advised the club was not for you and joined another.
I am sure I am speaking in behalf of all members that we are happy you have rejoined and you will be made very welcome, additionally, I am happy to receive all feedback from all members but I do find your comments unnecessary particularly as we have been in communication on the issue.

All sorted now, after a lot of misunderstanding, I would like to retract the negative comments and say that on the Easter rideout was given the welcome I wanted by all. Am firmly with you all guys, and enjoying what limited time I can be with you all due to work commitments. Subject is now closed

Just to bump this up... any chance of a region twelve sew on badge being available at Bideford bike show this weekend please?
Thanks in Advance,
Kev

Hi Kev, I am informed that currently all stocks have been exhausted and new R12 patches are being ordered. Hopefully, a member of the R12 Committee will be able to post an update when further information is available. Cheers

Back