Region 14 Wessex Wobbler Rally May 10th to 12th 2024

Mark Hammond

Committee
Region 14 Wessex Wobbler Rally May 10th to 12th 2024

A date for your diaries, the Region 14 Wessex Wobbler rally will be held from Friday May 10th to Sunday May 12th.

The venue will once again be Chippenham rugby club with its great facilities and ample space for tents.

Prices remain the same as last year at £15 for H-DRCGB members and Federation club members. Guests will be welcomed if signed in by a club or Fed member and ticket price for guests will be £20. Pay on the gate with no requirement to purchase tickets in advance.

What can you expect from the Wessex Wobbler?

* Great music with live bands on Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night
* A wide and varied selection of ales, ciders, lagers and other drinks
* Food available throughout the day including a selection of breakfast options and evening meal choices from the clubhouse cafe.
* Friday night BBQ
* Saturday afternoon ale, cider and sausage festival
* Saturday tea time hog roast
* Rally merchandise
* A celebration of 75 years of H-DRCGB (its the clubs 75th anniversary in 2024)
* Cash prize raffle
* 24 hour tea and coffee tent (all proceeds to charity)
* Treasure Hunt ride out

Additionally there will be a volunteers pre rally gathering at the rally venue on Thursday 9th May with the opportunity for an additional nights camping and partying.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Wessex Wobbler for a weekend of fun and goodtimes.

IMG_6350.jpeg

You missed a couple from your list Mark, which are: warm welcome from a friendly pro-active host region and a brilliant atmosphere created by those attending. Dates are in my diary and I look forward to supporting this popular event which has quickly become established in the club rally calander.

IMG_20230510_153110.jpg

You missed a couple from your list Mark, which are: warm welcome from a friendly pro-active host region and a brilliant atmosphere created by those attending. Dates are in my diary and I look forward to supporting this popular event which has quickly become established in the club rally calander.

View attachment 1197750

Your hat in the photo is safely stored with my hat ready for you to use at WOBBLER 2024 👍

I won't be able to make the Wessex Wobbler this year Mark, I'm sorry to say.

Back