Region 24 AGM

Rocinante

Harleyquin Editor
After the covid hiatus, and especially following the immediate resignation of Geoff and Trevor as rep and assistant, there needs to be a region AGM to elect a new rep and any other officers he/she feels necessary.
In order for the giving of a statutory month's notice via the 'quin, this will therefore be at the regular monthly meet on the 1st of May, starting at 12:30. I've cleared this with The Ship. I shall come over to chair the start of the meeting, then hand over to the new rep once elected.
Please indicate your intentions to attend, and let me know if you're interested in stepping up to get involved...

Don't forget folks, the AGM is only a few weeks away now. Normal mid day meet should see us all ready for the AGM to begin at 12:30.

Dear all;
Due to family circumstances I am now unable to attend the meeting, but Jim Wootton (club membership sec. and R18 rep) will be stepping in to help out get the meeting started, run an election for rep, and then any support positions the new rep deems necessary.
The new rep will take it from there...
As previous, please get nominations and any other agenda items to me (and/or Jim) ASAP...
Thanks, and again my apologies for messing you around...
Geoff White
Rep's liaison officer

Back