Region 26 AGM

B

Budgie

Region 26 AGM will take place on 18th December at the Balmoral Hotel, High Street, Moffat and will start at 1pm.

Current membership cards will need to be shown to vote on the future of YOUR Region.

Budgie

Re: Region 26 AGM

Region 26 AGM will take place on 18th December at the Balmoral Hotel, High Street, Moffat and will start at 1pm.

Current membership cards will need to be shown to vote on the future of YOUR Region.

Budgie

Hi Region 26
As a new member I hope to get to the AGM in Moffat, and support R26.
Regards
Red

Nice one Red, i will be attending just to observe and Adam will start chairing the meeting, look forward to meeting you. :smile:

Hi
We still on for AGM?

Regards
Red

Dont think anything has been said otherwise so its expected it will go ahead as planned. As Budgie said above, he will be there and I'm sure others will be too:smile:

Hope you make it along and its a productive meeting.

Region 26 AGM

Attended the AGM at Moffat today, and we need to drive the Region on to great things, and support our Rep Adam.
I joined the Club because of my love for everything Harley, and the knowledge available on tap for everything Harley, and importantly a local Region, I didn't want to have to travel 140 round trip for monthly meetings , I wanted a local meeting, and meet up with like minded souls.
I know we have many Harley riders in Dumfries and Galloway who would like to meet up locally, and have events on our door steps.
We have so much potential available in our area, lets grasp it and do something about supporting HDRCGB locally, It's our Club and with support it will be an even greater Club.

Red

It was a pleasure meeting you today Iain,all the best to you as assistant rep and Adam as reg26 rep hopefully the region can go from strength to strenght.:smile:

Region 26 AGM

Attended the AGM at Moffat today, and we need to drive the Region on to great things, and support our Rep Adam.
I joined the Club because of my love for everything Harley, and the knowledge available on tap for everything Harley, and importantly a local Region, I didn't want to have to travel 140 round trip for monthly meetings , I wanted a local meeting, and meet up with like minded souls.
I know we have many Harley riders in Dumfries and Galloway who would like to meet up locally, and have events on our door steps.
We have so much potential available in our area, lets grasp it and do something about supporting HDRCGB locally, It's our Club and with support it will be an even greater Club.

Red

Great to hear that the AGM was productive:smile: Congratulations to Adam and yourself being voted in. Well done.

Your enthusiasm will be put to good use when the weather clears and we can all get out again.

Feel free to get involved in the R2 area of the website as well as your own. :smile:

See yae when the sun comes oot:wink:

Successful meeting :), glad to welcome Iain as Assistant Rep and look forward to good times ahead!

The meetings Minutes were as follows:

AGM Meeting 18th Dec 2011, Moffat
Region 26
18/12/11
Regional Rep - 17 years - Adam Balmer

Present: Adam Balmer-004287-2011. Thomas Lithgow- 007955-2011. Iain Campbell-2012.

Apologies: Andy Weir. Budge.

Meeting start 1:00pm
Meeting finish 1:45pm

Matters of the day:
1.election of office bearers.
Adam Balmer was elected the Rep for region 26
Iain Campbell was elected Assistant Rep for region 26

2. Regional rep
Adam Balmer- 004287-2011

3. Assistant rep
Iain Campbell – 010338-2012

4. Treasurer
Adam Balmer-004287-2011

5. Any other matters arising.
Iain wanted to know more about the club, discussions took place.
Discussion about attendance to rallies next year.

Next regional meeting on 29th of January at 1:00pm in The Balmoral in Moffat

Last edited by a moderator:

well done guys.
and a merry Christmas to all in region 26.

Well done to you both ,hope to see you both at the Bowling In Feb,check Lakes page for more info.
ps Merry Chrimbo to everyone up there in Region 26 land:D:D:D:D

Well done Region 26 for sorting things out, Red, i need your phone number if you want the details publishing in the Quinn in the Regional map area.

Adam, are you aware that the 27th January is a Friday !!!

I do realise that now!

The meeting will be on Sunday the 29th of January at The Balmoral Hotel in Moffat.

Apolagies for that confusion.

Back